Skip to content

Motion To Vacate No Contact Order by Cyndi Steele, 9/27/2010

2010 September 28
by admin

A motion has been submitted as of this date to request contact between Edgar Steele and his wife Cyndi be resumed.  The court filing is available for viewing at the following link:

Motion To Vacate No Contact Order

One Response leave one →
  1. M. Alexandru permalink
    November 10, 2010

    An ordinary Romanian shepherd, became one of the richest men in the country. G. Becali is a very good Romanian. Loves his family and also loves to help common people – from helping to pay their utilities, to building private houses for the families of an entire community who had lost their positions and their houses to a flood. He stepped in when the Government refused to help. Mr. Becali was unjustly arrested and locked in a prison. (He had been blackmailed by a group of gangsters demanding a huge some of money and he refused to pay. He was innocent.) Common people listened and watched in the news what was going on with Mr.Becali.

    Hundreds of people came out in the streets, gathered in front of the prison were G. Becali was locked, demanding the authorities to let G. Becali free and to arrest the thieves and the gangsters. The people were standing there day and night.

    Why all these radio show hosts, Alex Jones, the RBN’s, the free press, etc., do NOT cover Mr. Edgar Steele’s matter day and night. The American people must organize themselves and go out in public places and demand FREEDOM FOR EDGAR STEELE. (Alex Jones will not do it. He has an other agenda.)

    BY FORCING THE AUTHORITIES LET MR. EDGAR STEELE FREE and ARREST THE TRUE CRIMINALS WHO FRAMED HIM, WE ALL SECURE OURSELVES NOT TO BE VICTIMS OF SIMILAR ABUSE IN THE FUTURE BY A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS WHO TAKE ORDERS FROM A CRIMINAL INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST NETWORK!

    BY DONATING WHATEVER YOU CAN OR 10% OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO MR. STEELE’S DEFENSE YOU SECURE THE REST OF YOUR 90%.

    IT IS NOT MR. STEELE’S PERSONAL PRIVATE MATTER. YOUR DONATION TO HIS DEFENSE IS YOUR SOCIAL INVESTMENT into the FUTURE, TO YOUR RIGHT AND THE RIGHT OF YOUR POSTERITY TO LIVE WITH HORNER AND DIGNITY IN A FREE COUNTRY.

    REMEMBER THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TERRORIST NETWORK IS ALSO ENGAGED IN THE ACT OF so called “FLEECING AMERICA”.

    I was in Mr. Steele’s present situation, intentionally falsely accused because I refused to commit crimes on their order, the same criminal terrorist network which is after Mr. Steele now. I was alone without any help on the mercy of someone who wants you be publicly punished, who wants you dead, who enjoys your sufferings. Who wants to present you as an example to the rest of the people what’s going to happen to them if they do not obey, listen and execute their inhumane, criminal and terrorist orders. Who wants you scared, without integrity, dignity and Horner and who wants to exploit you and your loved ones as slaves, as animals.

    Your social, moral and financial support and contribution is a MUST, regardless of your religion, race and social status. The people in Bucharest, who went into the streets demanding justice and freedom for Mr. Becali, forced the Romanian Authorities to find a way and let him go free back to his family. We can do it in Mr. Steele’s matter, and see him go free and brave as he had been before his arrest.

    Respectfully,
    Alexandru.

Leave a Reply

Note: You can use basic XHTML in your comments. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS

Hits Counter
[ADMIN Login]